Yeah, what C H U N K Y said is true. Idk what’s happening so far, so the game is postponed UFN (Until Further Notice). Maybe we can finally release it one day, who knows.
Yes, I know, Frog Place was supposed to be finished three quarters of a year ago. But, many of our developers stopped work and left it all to WikiaFrog. Wikiafrog hired someone else, Ninja Penguins. He said the game will be finished in 2015! So, I don’t know what’s happening. We need someone who could get the game done.. and fast…
You were told the game would be ready by Early January. We have had a few problems with the guy helping make the game quitting. WikiaFrog has handled this well. He is now creating the game with SmartFoxServer. This caused a delay. The game will now be finished in about mid-Febuary
Here is a test version That WikiaFrog (Founder of Frog Place) Made. Obviously, this was made on Scratch, but the full version will be created on something else, making it much better. Have a go!
How was it? Here are some sneak peaks of the game:
A standard Green frog
A standard Player Card
- M.O.D.’s can buy special items, have pets etc.
- Mascots and Moderators will have access to Bait items, not available to normal players.
- Mascots will have special player cards
We have been working really hard, and it has payed off! The Official Frog Place Beta Test is coming soon to everyone to play! For people who test, they will get a special item only for testers! It will not be availible after testing ends.
So remember, stay hopping!
Please, make sure to spread the news about Frog-Place!
- Frog place will be released December 2012 – January 2013.
- There will be mascots
- Dog, an evil bullfrog, will attempt to turn frog place into bullfrog land
- There will be a certain amount of Mods, to make sure the game is safe from cusses and fights
- It was created by Wikiafrog, with many co-founders, including me, leader of CP parties and rhysw2002.